Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/17/2010

Letter from Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lets get to the questions...

1. There are 28 missionaries total in my zone. And I am in a different zone than before..and there are 8 zones in the mission haha

2. Well, the weight loss is slowing down....I am in a car. Great, now I have to eat healthy haha


Well my first full week as a zone leader is complete...and I am exhausted. But in a good way. We have had a really good week. We had 2 baptisms on Sunday. And in the intermediate part, I went up there and spoke for about 15 minutes on baptism (In spanish) It was pretty nerve raking but it was cool. We have been doing really well and I have been doing great too.

We taught a man yesterday who was a former investigator. We were in there and me and Elder Mendoza both felt the spirit envelope us. We bore testimony and I remember saying, "Felix...we aren't here to convince you of anything. God sent us here to help you. He cares about you and wants you to find what you say is missing. God knows what's missing in your life." Then it was silent for literally 3 minutes. I wanted to break the silence, but everytime I tried to open my mouth the spirit told me not too. It was probably the most spiritually intense lesson I have ever been in.

Well that is everything I have for now. Thank you so much for everything. I love you!!

Ross

No comments: