Monday, December 14, 2009

Videos...

Here are the videos I took from the day Ross got his mission call. Ross, Jake and I drove down to Sherman to meet up with all of our family and get the great news that Ross will be heading to SAN DIEGO! Time has flown since then and he has about 6 weeks before he leaves. I have to try not to think about it to avoid panic attacks! I'm extremely nervous and anxious, so I can only imagine how he feels. I am also extremely proud and excited for him...so I just try to concentrate on those emotions!

First Video - Driving home to Sherman...me, Jake & Ross....

Second video - Getting the letter out of the mail box...

Third video - Reading the mission call! Whoop!

Fourth video - Reading the call for the second time...maybe you can hear it better since I'm not screaming this time!

Let the countdown begin!!!

~Hillary

No comments: