Friday, February 19, 2010

My letter from Ross...

*Note from me, Allee is our dog :)

February 5, 2010

Hillary, Jake and Allee,

Hola! Como le va? Soy el misinero de la iglesia de Jesu Cristo de los Santos de las Ultimos dia teno un mersaje de Dios y Cristo. Haha, sorry, I've been contacting for the past hour. That's my line. I got your letter yesterday. And yeah Jake, you were the 1st letter haha. Muchas gracias. I'm doing great here. I'm loving every minute of it. The spirit is so strong and I love my zone and district. Everything is going good. There are two other guys from Texas in my district (San Antonio and Houston) and I met another guy from Katy (not Elder Durham) **Note from Hillary again, Jake and I live in Katy and our Bishop's son (Elder Durham) went to the MTC the same day as Ross did.**

The food here is okay. It's not bad but it's not good. But Alex and Grandma have sent me packages so it's all good. I think you are tied with mom for most letters/Dear Elders. Congratulations! I love getting mail. Me and an hermana in my district get something everyday. There are 4 hermanas in my district, they keep us elders under control. There is a supervising sister in my zone that takes care of them, thank goodness. I had one sister that came to me and asked for a blessing cause she wanted to go home. It was a great opportunity for me, I loved it.

I was in the bookstore today and looked for Tyler's books and saw them, that was pretty sweet. Time here flies, it's crazy. (**Note from Hillary again....Tyler is Ross's buddy from A&M who went to the MTC 2 weeks after Ross and is headed to Guatemala)

Tell Jake that I do ball in gym. Nobody really messes with me, they are kind of scared! And the computers are in the laundry room so it works out great. Well that's all I have to say. I guess that's it. Hasta luego!

Love,
Elder Pequeno

No comments: