Saturday, January 1, 2011

Letter from December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010


Well this probably will be a short email, because me and another missionary have a nice trip planned to one of the nicest malls in California to spend our Christmas money hahahaha naw but really, I don't have a lot to say.

Well it was way good to talk to yall on Saturday. I wish I had more time, but it was still great. Next year will be even better when I get to skype. It was cleared by president for sure so I will find a member in May and skype yall on mothers day. I am already trunky for that!!! hahaha

Christmas is the best on the mission and it helped really understand the importance of the atonement and of everything else.

Last sunday was my last sunday at the MCRD. Our ward changes times to the morning, so i got transfered from the MCRD. Before we left, Elder Griffith, the military relations missinoary, gave me a really cool military coin taht has the armor of God on it. It was up their on my best christmas gifts.

Well thats about all for this week. Sorry it is so short! I will have more next week for sure. Tell everyone that i love them!!!!

Love

Ross

No comments: