Sunday, April 17, 2011

Letter from April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

Questions

I have only one this week....

1. I assume you have the transfer letters in hand. Is there one for you and if so, what does it say and what are your thoughts and feelings?

Well......I guess I will answer your question first.


1. I went to the office this morning and picked up the transfer letter. It is only one letter for the entire zone. It's from President and all it says is that there are the transfers and be at the Mission Valley Building (the center stake of the mission) at 11:00 a.m. for the transfer meeting. So, as usual, I go for the letter first. I open it and scan through it. And then I call all the people who get transferred and ruin their P-Day. This one was especially tough for me.........I had to call a really good friend in the zone to tell him his area was getting white washed. It is his last transfer and he is getting moved to another area. He was not too happy. Oh, but I guess yall only care about what is happening to me.......well.....let's just say that I should start to look for housing in Logan Heights. I'M STAYING!!!!!! HAHAHA Its unbelieavable. At the end of this next transfer I will have been here for 10 1/2 months! Its crazy. Stuff like this never happens.

Sounds like everything is going way good back home. A lot of stuff happening. Awesome! I got the pin last week from Ashton's Court of Honor. I haven't decided yet, but I might send it home so it doesn't get lost out here.

Things are going really good right now. We added a new investigator this week that is way good. She is the sister of another girl that we are teaching. We had an awesome lesson with her the other day. I shared that story of when I was driving home that night in CSTAT (College Station) and I had to swerve to avoid a car and I felt like someone else was in control of the wheel. That was the first time I had shared that experience out here. In fact, I had totally forgot about it until that moment. I guess it just goes to show you that the spirit will tell you what the investigator needs to hear. Pretty cool.

Well I don't have a lot to say this week. But, dad, I do need a little extra money. With the Apostles coming in a couple of weeks, I'm going to dry clean my suit and some ties. Also, I had to buy a white shirt because I was running low on them. So that is why I'm running kind of low right now. Sorry, I will slow down.

Well that is about it for now. Thanks for your prayers. God definitely heard yalls and mine. 9 months in one area is a long time, but 10 1/2 is unheard of. But I guess I still have some work to do here. I LOVE YALL! and I made arrangements with a member to Skype on Mothers Day!!!!

Ross

No comments: